Timing: 2 hours
Level: 1º ESO/ 6º Primaria
2nd- test, results, homework, revision and FAQ´s.
Skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening, connecting concepts/ structures.
Methodology: active,work in pairs,critical thinking.
Contents: to be, nouns, adjetives, adverbs, prepositions, etc.
Grammar : to be verb through giving opinion,introducing themselves,indentifying people
1. Vídeo o foto para las ideas previas (warming up and pronunciation)
1.1. Speaking Who are they? what are their names? questions and answers
1.2.Reading and listening:
2. Explicación en la pizarra digital o tradicional
3. Otras posibilidades de exposición:
identificativos:1- underline, circle, choose-
6. Writing: 1
Write six sentences describing the people around you, please, be polite. When you finish, give your paper to your classmate and follow the instruccions, thanks.
8: Different structures:
to be verb (+/-/?)
I am a teacher/ here/ 15 years old/ tall/ angry/ cold,-yes, I am-, late, ....// I am + writing
We are students......
10. Homework and task: make a poster with your favorite singer and describe him/ her.
11. Oral test: What is your name/ surname? How old are you/ is your partner? Where are you from? Where do you live? Where do you study? What is your favourite subject? Are you interested in ecology?When are the English sessions? How are you? What time is it? Are you fine?
12. Final task: write a summary of these two English sessions and give your opinion.